Sunday, April 5, 2009

3.

Title of Production: Elizabeth and Edward

Producing Theatre Co: The Gorilla Theatre

Performance Dates: April 2-19 2009

Key Artists Involved: Aubrey Hampton (Founder of Theatre and Playwright), Nancy Cole (Director), Giles Davies, Pat Fenda, Scott Isert, Alvin Jenkins, Steve Mountan, Magali Naas, Kyle Porter, Chris Perez, Soolaf Rasheid and Reggie Robinson (Actors).

Quote: "Based on documented details in the lives of Queen Elizabeth I and Lord Edward de Vere, the play speculates that de Vere was the real author of "Shakespeare"s masterpieces."

Me: I could not believe my eyes when I found this theatre. The Gorilla Theatre's founder and playwright of "Elizabeth and Edward," Aubrey Hampton is an Edward de Vere believer! I have to admit, I never tried to find other artists in our field who were followers of the de Vere theory, but it is just the most awsome thing to me that I did. This is unconventional to me because there are only so many people in the world who have come into contact with this information and there are so few who agree with the theory. I think that this new play will definantly open a lot of people's eyes and even pick up a few more believers.


Show Poster for Elizabeth and Edward.
I think this show is going to be huge,
I'm so glad that I had the chance to become
familiar with it.
http://www.gorilla-theatre.com/ydp_09.php


No comments:

Post a Comment